You need to discuss this problem with your doctor. Most commonly bedwetting (nocturnal enuresis) is a simple and self-limiting condition which can respond to simple measures such as:
- Improving fluid intake during the early part of the day and at school while reducing the fluid intake in the afternoon and evening.
- Avoiding diuretic drinks such as coffee, tea, blackcurrent juice and fizzy drinks.
- Regular daytime toileting and bladder emptying
- Treatment of constipation
- Remove your child’s nappy or pull-ups to encourage awareness.